Everyone has that one song that keeps them going during this time of the year. Whether it be a Top 40 hit or simply a song you have loved for years now, we all know the feeling of popping in your headphones and cranking up the volume of your favorite song. It’s pure bliss! But what if you had an entire playlist of songs that are sure to make your busy day just a little bit better? Look no further; I’ve got the playlist for you!

Matt Berninger and Brent Knopf are not strangers to the music industry. Berninger’s band, The National, has been around since the late nineties and has released six albums since they formed. The National’s sound has hints of very dark, sometimes scary lyricism and half-spoken, half-sung delivery from Berninger. The National has risen to considerable fame following the release of their most recent album “Trouble Will Find Me” in 2013.

How far is too far? What’s the difference between what we see in people and what they see in themselves? Those are the questions explored in Noah Baumbach’s latest feature film “Mistress America.” Baumbach is known for his films about characters struggling with growing up, and “Mistress America” is no different. The film, which stars Lola Kirke, an up-and-coming actress, and Greta Gerwig (“Frances Ha,” “Greenberg” and “No Strings Attached”), focuses on the life of a first-year at Barnard College who is thrust into the crazy life of her soon to be stepsister.