Warning: This mid-season review will contain some major and minor spoilers for the first six episodes of “Rick and Morty” Season 2.

After just six episodes of the second season of Adult Swim’s latest animated venture, would I be completely out of line to call “Rick and Morty” a certified masterpiece? Actually, that question was completely rhetorical.

When I initially heard the announcement for “Better Call Saul” — a spinoff series of Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould’s epic crime drama, “Breaking Bad” — I had a tidal wave of emotions crash through me. Part of me was fearful for my beloved series, one that had provided me with the single most rewarding television experience of my life; another part of me believed that this idea would be dead on arrival once production started. Despite this internal struggle, one thing was for sure: I was excited to make the trip back to Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Ah, Netflix: the king of on-demand streaming. How many times has this website inexplicably caused you to dump hours and hours into binge-watching a T.V. show? Please tell me I’m not the only one who has found himself saying, “that’s definitely the last episode for today,” only to let another one auto-play? I honestly cannot put into words how amazingly epic Netflix is for casual and hardcore television fans alike. Yet, I also find this site rather odd. There is absolutely no doubt that if you want to watch the entirety of “The Office” or “Breaking Bad,” Netflix is the place to be.