Phillip Wang, Wesley Chan and Ted Fu, the filmmaking trio behind the popular YouTube channel Wong Fu Productions, have been creating comedy sketches, short films and vlogs since they were first-year students at University of California San Diego in 2003. After displaying their self-taught filmmaking talents on YouTube, Wang, Chan and Fu garnered an exceptionally large following of over 2.4 million YouTube subscribers. Wong Fu Productions creates online content that includes collaborations with Asian American actors, musicians and online personalities.

Frank Ocean is the music industry’s indisputable king of procrastination. The contemporary R&B artist and former member of the alternative hip-hop collective, Odd Future, gained a following after the release of his 2011 debut mixtape “Nostalgia, Ultra.” Since the 2012 release of his Grammy award-winning debut studio album “channel ORANGE,” Ocean’s talents have been in the limelight, attracting more fans to await more new music.

The long-awaited return of America’s favorite fictional political animals has left “House of Cards” fans to their own devices as they take part in the annual binge-watching all 13 episodes of the new season on Netflix. The highly anticipated fourth season premiered on March 4, picking up after a nail-biting cliffhanger at the end of season three. As fans may recall, the season three finale ends after a very threatening argument in which Claire (Robin Wright) tells Frank (Kevin Spacey) that she is leaving him.

The Mead Art Museum opened two new stunning exhibitions on Feb. 16: “Tom Friedman: Untitled (Foundation)” and “Second-Hand Reading: William Kentridge and Zanele Muholi.” Both exhibits are unique not only to the Mead, but also to the art world. Friedman’s contemporary art exhibit is directly inspired by various artworks from the Mead’s own holdings, making it the first time the artist has based his work on a single museum’s collection.

I am a self-proclaimed TV junkie, and I can’t get through a week without getting my television fix on Hulu. Fall is a particularly critical season for primetime television as old favorites return with the intent to outdo earlier seasons, and new shows are queued up to be devoured or rejected by TV viewers. As most shows are now mid-season, it is time to separate the weak from the strong in this year’s fall lineup.

A beloved Friday night tradition returned to campus last weekend, drawing in a large audience of curious first-years and regular fans. Coffee Haus, a biweekly open mic event hosted by the Marsh arts theme house, kicked off the school year with hot coffee and an eclectic set of student performances. The night’s talents included original music, stand-up comedy routines, narrative storytelling, spoken word poetry and live jam sessions.