The paper you hold in your hands would not be what it is today without Brianda Reyes. The Student’s former editor-in-chief has left an indelible mark on not just the paper, but on the college and perhaps even the country. That all this happened before she turned 20 is impressive. That this is only a fragment of her life as an undocumented immigrant, a dreamer and student is extraordinary.

Finding Fluency

On Saturday, Feb. 1 at around 1:30 p.m., a body was found on Smith College’s campus. The man was identified the next day as Kyle William Amidon, 35, of Florence. An official statement from the college said that the body was found by a student near the Japanese tea hut, and that he has no official affiliation with the college.

The first step to keeping warm is keeping dry. Peacoats are a fall/winter staple for good reason. Find a good one and you’ll be wearing it throughout all walks of life. Cheap ones will fall apart eventually — pointless for an item you can expect to wear for decades. Just make sure the fit is flattering.

Dressing like you know what you are doing and dressing effortlessly are not mutually exclusive. Being crisp, comfortable and casual are not synonymous with dressing like the world is your gym. And there is nothing wrong with caring about how you look. Men’s casual is easy, relaxed and incredibly simple to set up.