The Amherst women’s ice hockey team fell in an overtime loss to Middlebury on Sunday in the NESCAC championship game. The purple and white defeated Connecticut College, 3-0, last Saturday in the semifinal game before advancing to the final matchup of their NESCAC championship run.

The Amherst women’s hockey team has advanced to the NESCAC semifinals this weekend, thanks to an overtime goal from first-year Katelyn Pantera on Saturday in the win over Bowdoin. The purple and white defeated the Polar Bears at Orr Rink in a thrilling NESCAC quarterfinal game on Saturday, Feb. 27.

The Amherst women’s ice hockey team finished their regular season on a high note, sweeping Wesleyan in a two-game series over the weekend. The purple and white defeated the Cardinals 6-0 on Friday at Wesleyan before beating them again, 6-0, at home on Saturday evening. The home game Saturday marked the senior class’ 100th career game and was senior day for the class of 2016.

The Amherst women’s ice hockey team heads into its senior weekend with plenty of momentum after crushing Salem State 10-0 last week and then sweeping Hamilton in two big wins over the weekend.

The Amherst women’s ice hockey team added three wins to its record after a trio of non-conference games last week. The purple and white had an exciting 3-2 win in the final minutes of play over Saint Anselm on Wednesday, Feb. 3. The women then traveled to Rye, New York on Saturday to defeat Manhattanville, 9-1, and finished up their non-conference win streak back at home on Tuesday night, when they took care of Salem State 10-0.

The women’s ice hockey team had an impressive run in January, advancing their record to 13-1-3 over the month. The purple and white kicked off the new year with a 4-1 win at home over Southern Maine before hosting NESCAC rival Middlebury.

The Amherst College women’s hockey team extended its record to 4-0 last weekend after a double header win over the reigning NESCAC champions, Trinity.

Sophomore Alex Toupal was named NESCAC player of the week after helping Amherst advance 2-0 on Friday, Dec. 4, and 6-3 on Saturday, Dec. 5.

Toupal tallied five of Amherst’s total eight goals last weekend, scoring both goals in the 2-0 win and adding a hat trick in Saturday’s game. She took 12 shots in Friday’s contest and another 10 on Saturday.

Pages