The men’s ice hockey team continued its stellar season this past weekend with a victory over Norwich University that will send them to the Division III Frozen Four this weekend in Minneapolis. The Jeffs will play Wisconsin-Stevens Point for a sport in the national championships. Trinity College and Adrian College will play on the other side of the bracket.

The men’s ice hockey dispatched archrival Williams to win the NESCAC championship this past weekend in Orr Rink.
To advance to the final, Amherst played the No. 8 seed Tufts on Saturday afternoon in the NESCAC semifinals. The Jumbos were looking for their second upset in as many weeks after knocking off No. 1 seed Trinity in their last game, but their efforts came to no avail.

The men’s ice hockey team had a convincing victory over Middlebury this past weekend as the Jeffs defeated the Panthers in the NESCAC quarterfinals. The win ensured the Jeffs a spot in the upcoming NESCAC semifinals, which are to be held at Orr Rink against the eight seed, Tufts. The Jumbos eliminated top-seeded Trinity in a thrilling upset during their quarterfinal match.

Men’s ice hockey came away with two big victories this past weekend to send the team into the NESCAC playoffs as the second seed in the conference. Amherst will ride a four-game win streak into playoff action. Friday night, the Jeffs faced a potent Middlebury team, but shut them down with a 4-0 win. Saturday afternoon, in a big rivalry game with playoff implications, the Jeffs again persevered as they overcame a two-goal deficit to the Ephs to win 5-3.

The men’s ice hockey team had a road trip up to Maine this past weekend to play Colby and Bowdoin at their home rinks. The Jeffs split the two games with a win against the White Mules on Friday and a loss to the Polar Bears on Saturday, both of which were tightly contested match-ups.

The men’s ice hockey team has started 2015 on a hot streak, losing one game in the new year. Following two ties after winter break, the Jeffs rattled off three victories in a row before falling to Connecticut College 6-4, but since then they have won their past two games and maintained their momentum.

The men’s ice hockey team was quite busy over the Thanksgiving break as it played five games and took home victories in four out of the five. Following a loss at Trinity, the Jeffs’ offense hit its stride and scored at least five goals in the next three games, all Amherst wins, and then defeated Nazareth this past Sunday at home in a 1-0 defensive showdown.

Pages